PowerBase Training for New Staff July 18
This PowerBase Training for New Staff is designed to introduce your organization’s new staff the features of PowerBase.
It takes place at 10AM Pacific/11AM Mountain/12PM Central/1PM Eastern on the first or second Wednesday of each month and lasts an hour.
Are there staff in your organization that need to get familiar with the basics of PowerBase? Give them the opportunity to get started on the right foot with a basic training of PowerBase features that’s specifically designed for new staff.
They’ll be able to navigate PowerBase and do most kinds of data entry after this training, including:
- PowerBase – what it is why we use it
- Introduction to Events, Mailings, Donations, and Campaigns
- What’s in the Contact record
- updating contact records
- Recording activities
- Recording donations
- Recording event participation
- Managing your work
- using dashboards
- doing basic & advanced searches
- Using lists to organize your contacts
When: July 18th, 2012 12:00-1:00 PM
: Your Computer
|Pay As You Go Fee||$ 35.00|
|Training Contract Fee||$ 0.00|
|Contract with Credits – Use 1 Credit||$ 0.00|